RE: MWABP: general / Yahoo guidelines

Good idea to cross validate with other opinions out there. Ref
multipart, didn't we just discuss that and decide that there isn't
sufficient support?

I suppose also that taken in tandem with thoughts about caching, you'd
need to think about making sure that anything in a multipart document
had the same caching properties?

Jo

On