From: Sailesh.Sathish@nokia.com [mailto:Sailesh.Sathish@nokia.com]
Sent: 01 July 2009 09:02
To: edward.mitukiewicz@orange-ftgroup.com; Rotan Hanrahan;
jrabin@mtld.mobi
Cc: adamconnors@google.com; casays@yahoo.com; public-bpwg@w3.org
Subject: RE: MWABP: Revised text for Device Capability Detection.

Thank you Edward, Rotan. Nothing more to add except that the
implementations of
DCCI were Firefox based (Nokia- MicroB on Maemo platform). Applications
access
properties through DCCI JS extensions. Implementations + appl
demonstrated LBS
based mashups (both FT and Nokia).

br,

Sailesh

Interface/2008-08-13/ir/tests/test_index.html

[...]