Requesting BPs for canvas api.

From: Adam Connors <adamconnors@google.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:09:12 +0000
To: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hello,

In redrafting MWABP (and in the light of focussing on our various capability
flags) it suddenly occurred to me we have no mention of or best-practices
for the use of Canvas element in HTML5. Anybody have experience of using
this and able to share knowledge that could evolve into BPs... I will have a
play with canvas and get a feel for it, but I have never actually used it in
anger so would prefer to hear some real experiences of usage.

Thanks,

Adam.