New draft of MWABP uploaded 20081008

From: Adam Connors <adamconnors@google.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:01:43 +0100
To: "MWI BPWG Public" <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Better late than never, I have uploaded the new draft promised on the last
call.

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/Drafts/BestPractices-2.0/ED-mobile-bp2-20081008
*
[ NB: I can see it on jigedit but it hasn't yet propagated yet but I'm
assuming it will have by the time you read this ]*

Changes in this version:

- Addressed issues raised by Bryan and discussed in the last editors
meeting.
- Added a new section called: Latency which captures a number of latency
related BPs on a more technical slant absorbed from various places.

Having looked into this again I've remembered a whole bunch of stuff I was
supposed to do but haven't. Omissions are:

- Responded to / made changes according to Alan Chuter's comments (Sept
22nd)
- Responded to / made changes according to Dominique's "Going Fast on the
Mobile Web" notes (Jul 1st)
- Folded in anything useful that can be extracted from the recent Symbian
paper AJAX on Mobiles (Jul 1st)

Having looked through some of this I'm re-enthused so will endeavour to get
another draft out before the face-to-face, but I wanted to put this up as
promised first.

Thanks,

Adam.