Re: A few editorial comments on "Shared Web Experiences: Barriers Common to Mobile Device Users and People with Disabilities

Thanks Yeliz,

It looks pretty good!

On:
>> Content formatted using tables or CSS...
>> -----
>> "Mobile Context: Meaning of content altered by reformatting or
>> restructuring in adaptation process."
>> I completely miss the point here. Could you clarify?
>> I also wonder whether the following two best practices should also be
>> listed here:
>> [TABLES_NESTED] Do not use nested tables.
>> [TABLES_ALTERNATIVES] Where possible, use an alternative to tabular
>> presentation.
>
> Added those two and also changed the text.

For clarification, I now understand what confused at first: it's the use
of "adaptation" for something done by the client, which my brain
translates as "rendering". The use of "adaptation" is perfectly fine,
and matches the definition given in the Mobile Web Best Practices:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/mobile-bp/#d0e402
So all is good! :-)

Francois.