Re: [agenda] Agenda for tomorrow's call *PLEASE READ NEW MWABP DRAFT*

Thanks Bruce, useful feedback.

Would  a best practice be to add WAI-ARIA attributes to a page, so that if a
> user has zoomed in to a small area, and elsewhere on the page a live region
> is updated, then the user could be alerted that something off-screen has
> been changed. Or is that nonsense?

I don't know much about WAI-ARIA but this sounds like a reasonable idea to
me. With the best will in the world though, I can't imagine a site that
updates off screen and somehow alerting you on-screen that something
happened giving a particularly good user-experience. Maybe we'd want to go
further-- "Don't make page updates if they aren't visible?" Certainly it
sounds to me like a BP on the zoom attributes would be a good idea as we say
nothing on this right now.

Do you feel like elaborating or proposing a BP? That would be really
helpful.

Thanks,

Adam.