Re: Sprinkling POWDER on metaTXT

From: Jeff Sonstein <jeffs@it.rit.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:13:35 -0500
Cc: Rotan Hanrahan <rotan.hanrahan@mobileaware.com>, public-bpwg@w3.org, sinead@visibilitymobile.com
To: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>

On Nov 18, 2008, at 4:59 PM, Jo Rabin wrote:

> I wonder if we should think about semantics, and not care too much
> about
> syntax? What are we trying to say?

but of course...
just curious to see how difficult the translations would be

I am biased towards an XML-form rather than name-value pairs
as I find it easier to tell what one is trying to say that way
and as I think a tree-structure is probably a better "fit"
than simply a flat structure of name/value pairs

(relurking)
jeffs

--
Reporter:
"What do you think of Western Civilization?"

Prof. Jeff Sonstein

http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/
http://chw.rit.edu/blog/
http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/emailDisclaimer.html