RE: A few more evaluation procedures for addendum to BP (ACTION-872)

:-)  I see
We are going to fix the major shortcoming of the BP document in the
addendum :-)

I agree though.

The question is, where?

We could add this to every test, driving the message home....which I
think at this point is necessary or we place into an early opening
paragraph where it may easily be overread.

-- Kai

ic-tests-specs-are-proposed-recommendations/)