Re: FW: [agenda] BPWG Teleconference 2008-01-17

Hi Jo,

I note that you've included a slot for an update on the MOK Pro TF -
which makes sense as a weekly agenda item as it will concentrate minds
which is what is needed. However, we haven't got going on this yet
properly and so there's nothing to report, other than that I have set up
the telecon for next week as previously advertised on the member-list
[1] so we are 'ready to begin.'

I expect there to be something to report at next week's meeting.

One other thing - I confirm that, sadly, I won't be joining you all in
Seoul.

Given the above (and the mountain of work on my desk) I send my regrets
for this afternoon's meeting.

Phil.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-bpwg/2008Jan/0017.html

--