RE: FW: [agenda] BPWG Teleconference 2008-01-17

Thanks Phil

Duly noted. We will record this update under that section of the minutes
which as you observe is there are a regular fixture.

I wonder if your mountain is higher than my mountain? In any case, climb
every mountain, ford every stream ... (we'll sing it in your absence
under the relevant agendum).

Jo

On
> Behalf Of Phil Archer
> Sent: 17 January 2008 12:29
> To: public-bpwg@w3.org
> Subject: Re: FW: [agenda] BPWG Teleconference 2008-01-17
>

> Hi Jo,
>
> I note that you've included a slot for an update on the MOK Pro TF -
> which makes sense as a weekly agenda item as it will concentrate minds
> which is what is needed. However, we haven't got going on this yet
> properly and so there's nothing to report, other than that I have set
up
> the telecon for next week as previously advertised on the member-list
> [1] so we are 'ready to begin.'
>
> I expect there to be something to report at next week's meeting.
>
> One other thing - I confirm that, sadly, I won't be joining you all in
> Seoul.
>
> Given the above (and the mountain of work on my desk) I send my
regrets
> for this afternoon's meeting.
>
> Phil.
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-bpwg/2008Jan/0017.html
>
> Jo Rabin wrote:
> > The following is the proposed agenda:
> >
> > Chair: Jo
> > Team Contact: Dom, Francois
> > Known Regrets: Kai, Adam
> >
> > Agenda:
> >
> > 1. Reports from Task Forces
> >
> > a. CT (Jo)
> >
> > Proposed new Leader
> >
> > b. Checker (Sean)
> >
> > c. mobileOK Pro (Phil)
> >
> > 2. Mobile / Accessibility (Alan)
> >
> > PROPOSED RESOLUTION: Request Current Draft transition to First
Public

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/la