RE: The page is not served with a cache control header

Hi there

The preferred (much preferred) way of specifying cache control is in the
HTTP headers themselves, rather than in a <META> element. This is
because proxies do not take account of the <META> tag in the content.

Depending on how you serve your pages you'll need to add something in
your server side scripting language to do this.

Jo

On