RE: The page is not served with a cache control header

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:55:19 +0100
To: "alex. B." <lalou12@hotmail.com>, <public-bpwg@w3.org>

Hi there

The preferred (much preferred) way of specifying cache control is in the
HTTP headers themselves, rather than in a <META> element. This is
because proxies do not take account of the <META> tag in the content.

Depending on how you serve your pages you'll need to add something in
your server side scripting language to do this.

Jo

On