The page is not served with a cache control header

From: alex. B. <lalou12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:42:00 +0000
To: public-bpwg@w3.org

Hello,

I have this error in my mobile's page :

The page is not served with a cache control header.
This test is related to the following Best Practices: CACHING (techniques)

I don't understand this error.  Could you help me?
I try with some different meta but it's always the same error.Why???
for exemple :

I look forward to your answer.

A.B

Personnalisez votre Messenger avec Live.com
http://www.windowslive.fr/livecom/