Re: Mobile Markup Test

From: Herwig Feichtinger <hf@isdn-capi.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:57:51 +0200 (CEST)
To: public-bpwg@w3.org

Hi Dominique,
thank you for the comment. In fact the Perl script only does this
if the "if-not-modified" condition is true:

print "Status: 304 Not modified\n$ex\n\n"

Apparently the Apache server adds a "content-type: text/plain",
but this is irrelevant if no content is delivered, so it might
simply be ignored by the validator. But anyway, I think I'll
add a content-type in the Perl script for the not-modified
situation.

Nice idea to take the date of the Perl script into account, too,
but to be honest, I'm not planning to change it every day... ;-)

Regards,
Herwig