New version of the mobileOK Pro document

From: Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich <k.scheppe@telekom.de>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:00:29 +0200
To: <public-bpwg-pro@w3.org>
Cc: "Francois Daoust" <fd@w3.org>
 <<ED-mobileOK-pro10-tests-20080521.htm>> Hi,

Thanks to Manrique the final few tests have been reworked.

Thanks to all of you, for getting this done.

I have included the newest version of the mobileOK Pro document.
Some of the editorial changes, especially those where no feedback came
and were minor issues to begin with, I have accepted the changes.

Please review the document and let me know if you agree to have it
released to the group for review.

@Francois, please upload this to the Taskforce Homepage as a new version