RE: Reminder to rework tests - 2nd

Hi Manrique,

> Just some comments/questions about:
> 4.25 Page size usable
> If a given web page contains contiguous content, which could
> techically and semantically be separated into individual
> pages, and exceeds 3 screen sizes in length without page break [FAIL]
> - Do "we" have defined a DDC screen size/height? I've seen
> some people recommending not to exceed 250px length, but I am
> not sure how good would be this recommendation.

That's a good point.
How could we phrase this better?

> 4.26 Page title
> In the examples: conversely a title of "Uncle Tom's Cabin" in
> an ebook page, across many pages, would be perfectly acceptable
> - I am not 100% sure about this. Wouldn't it be better something like
> "Pag.1 Uncle Tom's Cabin", for page 1... and going on

Not necessarily.  I was looking for an example where it would be acceptable to have multiple screens-full of information.
A book might be devided along actual book pages, rather then "device" pages.
Of course, you could be talking about the same thing.
Is that what you mean?

Kai