Re: Reminder to rework tests - 2nd

From: Manrique Lopez <manrique.lopez@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 10:37:11 +0200
To: public-bpwg-pro@w3.org

Just some comments/questions about:
4.25 Page size usable
If a given web page contains contiguous content, which could
techically and semantically be separated into individual pages, and
exceeds 3 screen sizes in length without page break [FAIL]
- Do "we" have defined a DDC screen size/height? I've seen some people
recommending not to exceed 250px length, but I am not sure how good
would be this recommendation.

4.26 Page title
In the examples: conversely a title of "Uncle Tom's Cabin" in an ebook
page, across many pages, would be perfectly acceptable
- I am not 100% sure about this. Wouldn't it be better something like
"Pag.1 Uncle Tom's Cabin", for page 1... and going on

Best regards,

El 04/04/2008, a las 16:32, Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich escribió:
> Hi,
> I have included for your elucidation and perusal an inofficial copy
> of the mobileOK Pro document where you can see that
>
> Alan tests  4.10 - 4.14     DONE
> Dave tests  4.15 - 4.20
> Alan tests  4.21 - 4.22     DONE
> Kai tests   4.23 - 4.26      DONE
> Dan test    4.27 - 4.31
> Phil test    4.32 - 4.38
>  Please make sure to read the editorial comments as these are often
> things we need to discuss or take into consideration.
>

> Thank you
> Kai
> <ED-mobileOK-pro10-tests-20080319.htm>

---
José Manrique López de la Fuente <manrique.lopez@fundacionctic.org>
Área de Tecnología Fundación CTIC
Web: http://www.fundacionctic.org
Tel: (+34) 984 29 12 12
Parque Científico Tecnológico de Gijón
Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
Cabueñes s/n
33203 GIJÓN - ASTURIAS - ESPAÑA
P Antes de imprimir este e-mail piense bien si es necesario hacerlo:
El medioambiente es cosa de todos.