[agenda] CT Call Tuesday 9 September 2008

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 14:53:40 +0200
To: public-bpwg-ct <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>

Hi CT Task Force,

This is the agenda for tomorrow's call.
The menu is all about sharing the workload.

Chair: Fran├žois
Staff Contact: Fran├žois
Known regrets: none

Date: 2008-09-09T1400Z for 60mn
Phone: +1.617.761.6200, +, +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 2283 ("BCTF") followed by # key
IRC channel: #bpwg on irc.w3.org, port 6665.

1. New Invited Expert: Tom
- round table presentations

2. Future of the Task Force
- before taking a break in August, we said we'd consider the future of
the Task Force based on the amount of work needed to address the Last
Call comments
- I think we should continue to have a dedicated task force for a few
more months.

3. Sharing the workload
- I'm currently assigning last call comments to the participants of the
Task Force.
- The more preparation and discussion on the mailing-list we can have
before the calls, the faster/better we can address the comments.
- I'll send an email about the repartition shortly after this one.
- I'll leave the following two "hot" topics unassigned for the time being

4. Hot topic 1: alteration of HTTP headers values (4.1.5)
- clear position?
- anyone interested to work on the corresponding comments?

5. Hot topic 2: HTTPS Link Re-Writing (
- thoughts?
- anyone interested to work on the corresponding comments?

6. Guidelines vs. Protocol
ACTION-828 on Jo
and replies
and replies

7. On the quality and purpose of the doc
ACTION-829 on Heiko
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-ct/2008Sep/0004.html and

8. AOB