New participant in the Task Force

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 10:54:39 +0200
To: public-bpwg-ct <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>
CC: Tom Hume <Tom.Hume@futureplatforms.com>

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that there's a new guy in town...

As there was some discussions on fora on the fact that the "developers"
side was somehow absent from the Content Transformation Task Force, Jo,
Dan, Dom and I thought it would be a good idea to bring some Content
Provider around the table to help address the Last Call comments we now
have to deal with.

Tom Hume from Future Platforms joined the group as Invited Expert a
couple of days ago, and should participate in our CT calls and
discussions in the next few months. I'll let him introduce himself
tomorrow (and I guess we'll take a few minutes to introduce ourselves as
well).

Francois.