Re. ACTION-558: looking for sources of relevant information for the Content Transformation Task Force

From: Swainston, Andrew, VF UK - Technology \(TS\) <Andrew.Swainston@vodafone.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:35:18 +0100
To: <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>
All,

Re. ACTION-558: Stimulate debate and collect references to existing
techniques white papers etc. from commercial companies within W3C and so
on

In the last Content Transformation conference call I asked after sources
of relevant information as back ground reading.

Sources that I had in mind include any related activities, standards and
recommendations from:

*	Other W3C groups
*	OMA
*	3GPP and GSM
*	Published white papers from companies working in this field

There could, of course, be many other sources of pertinent information.

I would be very grateful for any suggestions and pointers (and URLs) to
any such sources that you know of.

Best regards,

Andrew

Andrew Swainston
Technical Manager
Mobile Applications & Content Services - Telecom Systems

Mobile: +44 7899 728960
Email: andrew.swainston@vodafone.com

Vodafone Limited
Registered office: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury RG14 2FN, UK
Registered in England No 1471587