[reminder] Agenda for MWI BP Content Transformation Task Force Teleconference Tuesday September 10 2007

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:38:28 +0100
To: <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>

Hi folks

I note that people have had problems with their actions, never mind,
it's not terminal we can give you more time on today's call.

One thing I would like to get done today is review the update to the
problem statement and if the task force agrees, forward as a draft to
the BPWG as a whole. So if you haven't had a chance to check out the
latest version (amended with some input from Magnus and featuring a
general write through) then please take a moment to check it out before
our call in 80 minutes time ... you'll find it at [2] per the attached.

See you shortly