FW: Actions from today's Content Transformation Task Force Call

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:53:08 +0100
To: <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>
Hello Everyone

I just spotted that this should have been on the ct list and not on the
bpwg list.

The various actions have been duly raised as ACTION-540 (Magnus)
ACTION-550 (Sean)  ACTION-551 (Aaron) and ACTION-552 (Andrew).

A reminder that the due date of these actions is Tuesday next week and
it would be useful to have the material to review before the meeting
(agenda to follow).