Re: FW: Actions from today's Content Transformation Task Force Call

On 9/7/07, Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi> wrote:
> A reminder that the due date of these actions is Tuesday next week and it
> would be useful to have the material to review before the meeting (agenda to
> follow).

I unfortunately did not get a chance to come up with anything
substantial in regards to my action items on 2.2/2.3.

Very sorry.  As I see I'm the only one listed for 2.2, I guess we'll
be short in that department for the meeting tomorrow.

Sorry again
Aaron