FW: ISSUE-222 (TAG Finding): TAG Finding on Alternative Representations [Content Transformation Guidelines]

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 14:25:59 +0100
To: <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>

Forwarding to CT for discussion:

-----Original Message-----
From: member-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:member-bpwg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker
Sent: 03 October 2007 14:24
To: member-bpwg@w3.org
Subject: ISSUE-222 (TAG Finding): TAG Finding on Alternative
Representations [Content Transformation Guidelines]

ISSUE-222 (TAG Finding): TAG Finding on Alternative Representations
[Content Transformation Guidelines]

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/issues/

Raised by: Jo Rabin
On product: Content Transformation Guidelines

Henry Thompson pointed me at the MUST READ document [1] which is a TAG
finding that relates to our work on Content Transformation. I have some
comments on it and think it would be useful to discuss on the CT List.

Jo

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/alternatives-discovery.html