New version of Problem Statement Document 1e

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 13:46:57 +0100
To: <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>

Hi folks

I apologise for not producing this according to my original estimate but
here it is now.

I am hoping that it is pretty much all but complete.

The changes in this revision are relatively major, I'd especially
appreciate critical eyes on the restatement of the requirements - to
make sure that everything that was in the previous version is still
there, etc.

The changes are:

Alan Chuter's Comments  -
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-ct/2007Sep/0035.html

>From Adam  -
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-ct/2007Sep/0034.html

Bryan Sullivan's comments -
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-ct/2007Sep/0033.html
(ISSUE-221)

ACTION-565 amplify abstract to make clear that it is a "problem
statement"
ACTION-564 include Magnus's screed on HTTP protocol as part of section
3.
ACTION-563 fold what was section 2 into what was section 1 (now both
become section 2 and an all-new-for-the-Autumn-season section 1 has been
introduced)

You'll find the new version at [1], the previous version is at [2].

Please send comments asap and hopefully we can resolve to publish
Tuesday next week.

Jo

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Probl