RE: Content Transformation Problem Statement

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:51:39 +0100
To: "Sean Patterson" <SPatterson@Novarra.com>, <public-bpwg-ct@w3.org>
Cc: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>

Thanks for picking that up Sean, the answer is "definitely so". I am not
sure quite what the problem is here.

By cc: Mike, Any ideas as to why the permissions do not propagate?

Thanks
Jo

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Probl

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-ct/2007Aug/0007.html