Re: Changing User Agent Header Value (was Re: transcoders bad)

From: Luca Passani <passani@eunet.no>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 10:56:21 +0200
To: public-bpwg-comments@w3.org

Jo Rabin wrote:
> The long and the short Luca, is that you are saying that irrepective
> of how the Working Group takes the document forward you'd rather have
> a manifesto than industry supported guidelines.
the Manifesto *is* industry supported guidelines, Jo. It does not have a
W3C stamp (and, BTW, I am still not convinced that W3C is entitled to
make specs for the mobile world, but let's keep this aside for a moment)

> > public criticism (in fact, most public criticism has come from you and
> > Sean Owen). If you know of a different specimen of criticism to the
>
> Incidentally, I don't recall having made a public comment about the
> manifesto.
I need to dig in the WMLProgramming archives and dotMobi dev site. I
gotta go now. Will do a bit later.

Luca