Re: Changing User Agent Header Value (was Re: transcoders bad)

The long and the short Luca, is that you are saying that irrepective of
how the Working Group takes the document forward you'd rather have a
manifesto than industry supported guidelines.

Jo

 > public criticism (in fact, most public criticism has come from you and
 > Sean Owen). If you know of a different specimen of criticism to the

Incidentally, I don't recall having made a public comment about the
manifesto.