ANEC's comments on W3C mobileOK Basic Tests 1.0, W3C Working Draft 30 January 2007

From: Bruno von Niman <ANEC_W3CRep_Bruno@vonniman.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:21:45 +0100
To: <public-bpwg-comments@w3.org>
Cc: "'Chiara Giovannini'" <chiara.giovannini@anec.eu>, "'Christina Everett'" <christina.everett@anec.eu>, "'Bruno von Niman'" <bruno@vonniman.com>
Dear W3C Mobile Web Best Practices WG,

Dear Sean and Jo,

See attached a document with comments from ANEC (www.anec.org <http://www.anec.org/> ) on the W3C mobileOK Basic Tests 1.0, W3C Working Draft 30 January 2007.

We hope these comments may contribute to further improve the deliverable and clarify certain issues of considerable importance to consumers.

We look forward to receiving your feedback!

With best regards, for ANEC,

Bruno

Bruno von Niman, M.Sc.

ANEC W3C Representative

www.anec.org

Lead Expert

vonniman consulting

the ICT user experience company

Voice:           +46 733 66 1234                                Dalen 13

Fax:              +46 733 60 9699                                SE- 132 45 Saltsjö-Boo

Email:            <mailto:bruno@vonniman.com> bruno@vonniman.com                       Stockholm

This message is intended for the addressee and/or its representative only. Any form of unauthorized

use, publication, reproduction, copying or disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted, unless

otherwise explicitely stated. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents,

please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all its attachments subsequently.