Re: ANEC's comments on W3C mobileOK Basic Tests 1.0, W3C Working Draft 30 January 2007

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 08:56:28 +1100
To: "Bruno von Niman" <ANEC_W3CRep_Bruno@vonniman.com>, public-bpwg-comments@w3.org
Cc: "'Chiara Giovannini'" <chiara.giovannini@anec.eu>, "'Christina Everett'" <christina.everett@anec.eu>, "'Bruno von Niman'" <bruno@vonniman.com>

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 04:21:45 +1100, Bruno von Niman <ANEC_W3CRep_Bruno@vonniman.com> wrote:

> Dear W3C Mobile Web Best Practices WG,

> See attached a document with comments from ANEC (www.anec.org <http://www.anec.org/> ) on the W3C mobileOK Basic Tests 1.0, W3C Working Draft 30 January 2007.

Oh for a plain version of this document to facilitate reading. Say, pasting the content into email...

In your comment 5 you ask us to study utf-8 more as you believe there maybe some issues with displayability.

Culd you be more precise? I looked this morning at utf-8 (which means I studied it more). What are the issues or potential issues that concern you?

thanks for the comments

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9.1     http://opera.com