[MWBP] let's fix WAI linking

From: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:08:51 -0400
To: public-bpwg-comments@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-cg@w3.org

Last Call Draft: http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-mobile-bp-20060412/

The WAI CG, under pressure of time, decided [1] to indicate that we do
not accept the disposition of comments on the previous MWBP Last Call
as it affects linking from this document to the WAI Recommendations.

We don't have specific text to propose at this time; we could have
some within two weeks from now.

Or we could perhaps discuss options at a mutually agreeable time, if
you would prefer.

Note: The basic philosophy that the MWBP and the W3C Recommendations
complement one another is not at issue. The question is how best to
link to W3C sources for what you _don't_ address.

Al

/for WAI CG

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/05/03-cg-irc#T18-39-35