Re: Missing points in current last call draft

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 18:50:13 +0200
To: dom@w3.org
Cc: public-bpwg-comments@w3.org

Thanks. I am happy with the resolutions for 1. (justified text), 2.
(Identify word breaks) and 4. (balance weight and latency).

I will think a little longer over issue 3 - use of onclick but not
onmouse* / onkey* - these are complex issues, and I am not yet sure of the
best approach. I would like to spend more time to come up with a better
way, but that has proven difficult. I am satisfied that the working group
has at least done the obvious things right.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                     chaals@opera.com