Re: [bpmlod] next meeting: best practices on NAMING (18th September)

Regrets - I will be in another meeting then.

On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 17:10:19 +0500, Jorge Gracia <jgracia@fi.upm.es> wrote:

> 1) Patterns and best practices for Naming: Descriptive/opaque URIs,
> full IRIs, internationalised local names, language in URIs.
>
> We will use the table at [2] as basis for the discussion (feel free to
> add anything to it). The idea is to review the different patterns,
> analyse their advantages/disadvantages and decide which ones are best
> practices for multilingual linked data

I think it is pretty important to *describe* stuff. I put a note to that
effect on the page. I also think it is really valuable to have examples of
what is and *what*isn't* correct usage.

I actually think it is more useful to list the benefits and drawbacks for
each approach, without trying to pick "the best practice" - different
situations might still match different approaches better...

Cheers

Chaals