Re: [bpmlod] next meeting: best practices on NAMING (18th September)

Dear Chaals

> I think it is pretty important to *describe* stuff. I put a note to that effect on the page.

I agree. In fact there is a slot for discussing this in future telcos,
under the "textual information" topic  (I moved your note there, if
you do not mind).

> I also think it is really valuable to have examples of what is and *what*isn't* correct usage.
> I actually think it is more useful to list the benefits and drawbacks for each approach, without trying to pick "the best practice" - different situations might still match different approaches better...

Yes, you are right, the idea would be to identify in which situations
certain patterns are more suitable than others, better than
establishing a unique "good practice"

Regards,
Jorge