[bpmlod] introductions

Dominic Jones is a post-doctoral researcher in the Knowledge and Data
Engineering Group (KDEG) at Trinity College Dublin. His PhD was based around
Semantic Publish/Subscribe Technology, using Ontological models in the
routing on messages from Publisher to Subscriber. Dominic currently works
for the W3C Multilingual Web Working Group and the Centre for Next
Generation Localisation. As part of his work in MLW-LT project Dominic
coordinates delivery of the Test Suite deliverable which shows conformance
of the standard across a number of implementations required for the standard
to pass through the W3C process. In the CNGL project Dominic has a project
management role working on delivering the research agenda of the centre. He
has previously worked on worked on modelling cross-centre meta-data, as
chair of the meta-data group and organised numerous scientific showcases
held as part of the centres continuing research program.

Best Regards,

Dom.

--
Dominic Jones