Re: where is the blockchain for day-to-day use?

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 10:30 PM Alexander Garcia Castro <
alexgarciac@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Wendy, and everyone. The interest is in "where is this applicable" and
> how is this going beyond crypto currencies.
>
> As for "grandma" being "off-putting" or not, from your email I can see
> that the msg was well understood -off putting or not.

I might be misreading your reply, but you seem to question if the subject
line was off-putting. It was,  and I agree with Wendy’s comment. While the
email contents may be easy to understand, its subject line is off-putting.

Especially with new technologies like Blockchain, where large parts of the
population may lack the technical background to fully understand their
implications, we should aim to include and involve as many perspectives and
voices as possible. That starts with using inclusive language.