Re: Chainpoint

On 09/08/2016 01:28 PM, Adán Sánchez de Pedro Crespo wrote:
> we believe that Chainpoint would make a good starting point for
> beginning to work on such standard.  We particularly like the idea of
> using JSON-LD for defining the ontology of the proofs.

+1 to Chainpoint and +1 to use of JSON-LD (but I'm a bit biased on that
front). Digital Bazaar (a W3C member) would support Chainpoint. I expect
that Spec-Ops (W3C member) would support it as well.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Advancing the Web Payments HTTP API and Core Messages
https://manu.sporny.org/2016/yes-to-http-api/