Re: W3C Blockchain Workshop Follow-Up

Thanks Marta will certainly send my notes by tomorrow Sunday regards Ravi

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: Marta Piekarska <marta@blockstream.io>
Date: 30/07/2016 21:22 (GMT+05:30)
To: Blockchain Workshop <public-blockchain-workshop@w3.org>
Cc: Marta <marta@blockstream.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Subject: Re: W3C Blockchain Workshop Follow-Up

Dear Participants,
it deeply saddens me that there has been so little response to Doug's ask. As of now on git there is ZERO pull requests. You all have worked hard during the workshop, but it will go to nothing if we provide no summaries of these events that can be passed on. We want to organize a second event, but if there is no traction on your side and no will to work with us, then how can we have faith?
Most of you have participated in many W3C events and know that its a push and pull game. So please please help us out here!
I wish I had names to email you directly, and remembered who was leading which table. But you took notes. Take a moment to send them over to me or Doug at least so that we can combine them into something.
Thank you,
yours-truly-cat-herding-m

—
Security Architect @ Blockstream