Re: Last Call: W3C Blockchain Workshop Report

Hi, folks–

I neglected to mention that I'm still adding some content to the
workshop report, including summaries that some of you have sent me, and
links to slides. That should be done by the end of the day.

But don't let that stop you from reviewing and commenting on the report!

Thanks!
Doug