Update Regarding Review of W3C Papers

Hi all,

Based on the discussion so far, here are a couple updates on the position
paper reviews:

* We are asking all Program Committee members to rate the papers and
expressions of interest on suitability of the topic to be one of the
planned lightning talks and other presentations or focus areas for the
event.
* Please use this form to rate the papers:
http://goo.gl/forms/5SJwDSQ7f9ghwW7t1
* We have decided to extend the deadline for review of the papers until end
of Monday, June 13th.

Thanks,
 - Dazza