Re: Very rough prototype implementation of DataCatalog/Dataset schema.org markup in InterMine

Hi all,

Thanks for sharing!

In case you wonder and have some time before the meeting, our
presentation, P6 Proteins, is already available at
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bw_p-HKWUjHoSnJReF9CV1pLVVk.

Do not forget to upload yours!

Cheers,