AWWSW Telecon Tuesday 2010-09-14

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:46:07 -0400
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
OK, time to reconvene. Usual time and place.

We should probably review where things stand.  The technical work I
want to talk about is the last bit of work I did:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-awwsw/2010Jul/0004.html

(I need to figure out how to deal with 'fresh' vs. 'stale' events
somehow; this is our chronic problem of how to deal with time.)

Suggestions for other topics are welcome.

Open action items are here: http://www.w3.org/2007/awwsw/tracker/actions/open
Looks like maybe we can close action-38 ?

Best