FixedResource example?

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 09:45:54 -0500
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
TimBL has defined a FixedResource to be an information resource for
which the content and content metadata (content-type, language) are
invariant.  That is, if 'representation' = content + metadata (as
opposed to 'representation' = event in which these are transmitted),
then a FixedResource has only one 'representation'.

I'm looking for an example of one of these that is deployed on the
web.  Can anyone provide one?  data: URIs don't count. I'm looking for
some site that promises (implicitly or explicitly) that the bits
provided for some http: URI will never be subject to *any* variation,
not even fixing typos or tweaking formatting.

Thanks