Re: AWWSW telecon 13 October 2009

I have to send regrets for today, very sorry. Due to proposal writing I have
not so far and I will not be able to contribute much in the next two weeks.
The target document in the TAG space is now available [1] (thanks to
Jonathan and the great W3C team for the access) and I've updated our Wiki
page [2] with some further links and ideas.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/http-semantics-report.html
[2] http://esw.w3.org/topic/AwwswHome/DraftReport