AWWSW telecon 13 October 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 12:12 PM,  <hhalpin@w3.org> wrote:
> Jonathan
>
>        Are we meeting again tomorrow, and if so, at what time?
> Sorry, this doesn't seem to be written down anywhere!

I hadn't sent an announcement yet, my bad. Been busy. 9am EDT, usual place.

I haven't made much progress, but it's probably worth a brief checkin
and action item review.

If we have nothing else, one thing I've been wanting to talk about is this:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-07 :

  The semantics
   are that the identified resource is located at the server listening
   for TCP connections on that port of that host...

and this:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-07#section-8.3.8 :

   The requested resource resides temporarily under a different URI.

My question is what semantics can be imputed to "located at" and
"resides under". Or are they so vague that we should just say
cafeteria-style what one might *choose* to understand by these. Or do
we ask HTTPbis to fix them somehow? They seem to be at odds with what
HTTPbis says about 303+GET.