Re: new httpbis drafts (version 8) published on 10/26

   the remainder of the URI is
   considered to be identifying data corresponding to a resource for
   which that server might provide an HTTP interface

I misread this... I think it's actually OK, although the sentence is
hard to parse ("identifying data" vs. "data corresponding to ...") and
the use of the word "corresponding" is unfortunate because the word is
used for a different kind of correspondence elsewhere in the spec.  So
I won't be sending a comment, at least not now.

But the description of GET is still screwed up. At least now I can ask
them to make GET consistent with the semantics given in the
registration (URI identifies resource, not data).