Re: AWWSW telecon, Tues May 26

Jonathan,

> Michael, you're still on for organizing the next meeting, yes?

Yes, as agreed last week. Usually I'd send out the agenda a day before it,
but, ok, I guess we are already right into it ;)

> We could talk about the message I sent out about generic resources
> (which oddly no one has replied to in spite of its attempt to be
> provocative - I guess it was too long), or do something else.

I guess you're referring to [1], right?

Yes, very comprehensive and I think I have tor read it more carefully again
before I'm able even to ask a sensible question. Two suggestions for future
elaborations: how about including a one-sentence summary at the beginning
for those who wish to follow but don't have the time to read the entire post
and additionally, how about using real world resources and scenarios
(concrete examples, etc.)?

For the agenda, yes, I'd propose to first discuss your post [1] and then
(time given) start with the GenOnt/HTTP-in-RDF grounding.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-awwsw/2009May/0006.html

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,