Re: Self-intro and offer to support the process ...

Thanks for the intro.

On Feb 21, 2009, at 9:49 AM, Michael Hausenblas wrote:

> Btw, re vocabulary engineering: I gather that you're (still?)
> looking for a
> collaborative ontology engineering suite? Did you have a look at
> Neologism
> [3], yet? The four of us just recently did voiD [4] with it and are
> (beside
> minor issues) very happy with it.

I'm as interested in proving statements true or false (under given
theories) and checking theories for mistakes and inconsistencies as in
writing down definitions. What we really need is something like
Protege 4 but on the web. Does Neologism support OWL?  DL reasoning?

Jonathan