Re: [Moderator Action] Possible to subscribe to this list?

As things stand, additions to the list are supposed to be filtered by
me, but I have neither technical guidance on how this is to be done
nor guidance from the group as to who should or shouldn't be added,
other than that it's up to me.

When I want someone added, I write to sysreq@w3. I don't have adequate
credentials to manage the list myself. Presumably when they get sick
of my requests they will give me credentials or make other arrangements.

I'll send them a request to have you added.

What happens when you email to public-awwsw-request?

Jonathan