Next AWWSW telecon 4/28

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:19:06 -0400
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
Assuming we get a volunteer to provide an agenda and some stimulus, we
will meet on 4/28 at 9am.

If you have identified yourself as a regular participant and cannot
attend, please send your 'regrets' in the usual W3C manner. If you
have not so identified yourself you need not send regrets and you will
not be expected to come.

Unfortunately due to the upcoming shared names meeting I will have no
time to prepare, so if no one takes some initiative
we probably ought to cancel.

I would be happy to talk about
http://w3.org/mid/35916350-E0AA-445C-8ADE-FC9CA99ACE53@creativecommons.org
but I feel I'm monopolizing the agenda a bit.

Jonathan