Re: Next AWWSW telecon 4/28

From: <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 22:37:42 EDT
To: "AWWSW TF" <public-awwsw@w3.org>, "Jonathan Rees" <jar@creativecommons.org>
}It's fine with me to discuss your new diagram.  However, I think we
should also start talking about how we might start consolidating it.
 BTW, how about using similar colors to mark potentially similar
items?  You did that with two blue boxes, but it make the diagram as a
whole easier to visually parse.
 David Booth
 On Fri 04/24/2009 12:19 PM , Jonathan Rees jar@creativecommons.org
[1] sent:
 Assuming we get a volunteer to provide an agenda and some stimulus,
 will meet on 4/28 at 9am.
 If you have identified yourself as a regular participant and cannot
 attend, please send your 'regrets' in the usual W3C manner. If you
 have not so identified yourself you need not send regrets and you
 not be expected to come.
 Unfortunately due to the upcoming shared names meeting I will have
 time to prepare, so if no one takes some initiative
 we probably ought to cancel.
 I would be happy to talk about
 but I feel I'm monopolizing the agenda a bit.

[1] mailto:jar@creativecommons.org